Wednesday, December 26, 2012

Merry Christmas... to all. and a surprise inside.

Hi everyone,

Hope you all had a good Christmas with your love ones and got something special from old jolly himself. I got some blue jeans and couple of t-shirts and white t-shirts. Along with Tim Holtz Stampers Anonymous stamps it the one with the 20s truck and car... I guess it called "Enjoy The Journey" not sure. I also got Tim Holtz Distress Stain that comes in a bottle. I got three in a pack they are: Barn Door, Mustard Seed and Faded Jeans. I thought I was going to get the ink pads but the bottle ones will do fine too. I already played with my new stamps broke them in already. I know Paul and Kory will be proud, lol :P I also got art profile I wanted to put my smaller artwork in to protect them. So, all in all I had a wonderful day and got to see few family members. Just relax and figure out how to go about a project I am going to be doing for my older brother and sister. It probably most likely going to be their birthday presents which I have a lot of time to do since both of their birthdays are in the summer. I'll let you in on it I'm thinking of doing a mini album of our dad childhood and up to present. It probably going to be title, "Dad's life in Pictures".  I'm only making two albums for example one will be for my sister near end of dad picture album will be pictures of dad and her and same for my older brother. My younger brother was going to make one for him too. But I know he not into pictures or cares for it at all.

Now for the surprise! I decided to put up another video! It is mainly a tag video I was tagged by lady to answer some questions. I thought it was fun way to let others know bit about myself. The beginning is mainly about how my day went etc. After that I answer the 9 questions. Hope you all enjoy and considered it a little gift from me to all of you. Like you can't get enough of me already, lol. Take care and have a good rest of the week.

 
 
Have a joyous rest of your week and wish you all the best in the New Year... 2013!

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like you had some fanastic gifts from Santa. And yes, I am proud you've gotten stuck in already lol. Have saved the video link to watch later. They are great fun to watch and i'm guessing this will be too :) Enjoy the rest of the holidays. Pxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete