Thursday, January 31, 2013

Little haul of stuff!

Hey everyone...

How your Thursday going? My Thursday is going well I finally "cut" into my Heirloom paper stack. I think it funny I was looking through the paper stack and decided to cut the paper of tags and numbers of one of the papers in the pack. As I was tearing the paper out of the stack I caught myself saying. Do I really want to cut this paper? It is pretty and a cool design. I then said heck! yeah why did I buy this paper if I'm not going to cut into it.

Anyways, today I went out into the world to use my 40% off coupon from Hobby Lobby and Joann's I got in my email. I got some good items. There were few I couldn't find but can get those online. I was going to go to Joann's but heard that I could use a Joann's coupon at Michael's. So all in all it was a good day. I got what I wanted and got to get out and breath some fresh air for a change. Here some photos of the items and including a haul video of me yet again showing off my wonderful supplies. Aren't you guys just tried of seeing my face on camera!??? lol. Hope you all have a good day and enjoy the photos and video.


Hobby Lobby is the first place I stop to...


Then Michaels was the last place I stop the pic above and the two
below are what I got at Michaels.


 






5 comments:

  1. Justie, love the haul and the video! Thanks for sharing. i never think to share my hauls in a video.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Your welcome and it would be cool to see a haul video from you one day! :)

      Delete
  2. great haul, I just got one of those fiscus cutters, great little paper trimmer, good to see the distress inks as well, I would be lost without mine.
    glad your getting stuck into the paper stack, take it easy, mark

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yep cutting into it right now mean the paper.

      Delete
  3. Brilliant haul Justie - you can't go wrong with washi tape - good to hear you're cutting into your paper. I have to slap myself to use mine sometimes. Have a good weekend. Pxxx

    ReplyDelete