Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Got some things!

Hey everyone got some stuff from Michaels today since I got a coupon for 50% off sale items. I got some Tim Holtz Distress ink vintage photo, walnut stain and peeled paint. Also two ink applicateurs along with Tim Holtz collection stampers anonymous "visual artistry" stamps. Including two decorative scissors for some of my photos and papers. I saw a advanced tape glider on sale for 19.99 it regular price was 44.99. I decided to get it since it might help save on tape and help gluing bigger pieces to my projects. Overall got what I needed and went and paid my stuff and left.




I guess when there is a sale of 50% off everyone comes out to grab what they can, lol. I even saw a few guys in Michaels today. I guess I am going to go watch switch at birth on Hulu and a few other shows. While playing with my distress inks. Have a good Tuesday evening folks.

Justie

No comments:

Post a Comment