Thursday, September 6, 2012

Happy Thursday!

Hi everyone,

Hope you all are having a good day! I finally did a couple of layouts to my heritage album. It nothing fancy just simply ones as can be. I'm still getting use to this site. So, hope you all can just bare with me while I am still learning everything on here. Hope you all enjoy the new layout and let me know what I could improve on here. Or, give me some pointers to make it a better blog...

I'll put some of the heritage layouts on here maybe later today if I am not in the middle of doing another one, lol. Nothing much going on here just trying to find work again. But I realize I need to get my drivers license if I want to work. Well, a good job that pays well and maybe I can finally move out of my parents house. I know how to drive get my driver permit renew every 6 months. But it a pain in the neck to have to pay $25.00 to renew it. I guess I should stop being a BIG chicken of others on the road and just take the road test. I just might surprise myself. Well better get going see you all around. Look out for some artwork and layouts on the site soon!

Justie

No comments:

Post a Comment