Wednesday, September 19, 2012

The Pictures of the pinkish rainbow sky...



Hope  your weekend went well... My weekend went well not too bad. Just been relaxing and chilling around the house. I just order the Silhouette Cameo on amazon.com so it should be here sometime next week. Can't wait to play with it and see what I can come up with it. I download the Silhouette software yesterday and played around with it. I think I'll enjoy the machine when it arrives.
 
The other day I took a few pictures of the sky over our house. Well, my dad said, Hey Justie! grab your camera come out and take a few pictures of the sky. I did that only took three but I like the two photos. That you'll see I guess it rained out near the bay.  The sky was a pinkish color and you could see a bit of the rainbow. Trying to creep in the sky it was cool looking.
 
I took these two photos you see here with my Canon Rebel T2i DSLR. I then imported them into photoshop CS5 and fit them up a bit and put some gradient filter in both photos. The first one I put a bit of blue and green gradient filter and light it up bit. Then put a border around it. The second photo I put a bit of purple gradient in and then made the bit softer and darker with some hard and soft lighting. I also put another border of back around the second photo. I usually just go along with what I like and see fit well in the picture. I enjoy playing around with my photos. Because most are just photos I take for myself. Also, before I forget I did turn off the verification but I turned on where comments are sent to my email. For approval before your comments can be posted on my blog.
Have a good rest of your week!

2 comments:

  1. Wow these are beautiful photographs Justie. Love how you've tinkered with them. The colours are gorgeous. Wish we had skies like that to capture. All we have where I live are varying shades of grey. I'm envious of your purchase of the Cameo!!! Can't wait to see what you do with it. Have you seen Frank Garcia's blog "Haus of W"? If not, there's a link to it on my blog on the left hand side under "Guys who Craft". He's recently bought one and has been making stuff with it. Enjoy the rest of your weekend my friend. Pxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah I got the Cameo on Amazon.com for only 249.00 it was a better deal and a bit cheaper then the 269.00. I decided if I need extra matte or blade can just order it online if I need too.

      Delete